Monday, September 13, 2010

Today's post

First let me start with a disclaimer...the following picture, nails and design is not mine.  I do not claim it.  I just fell in love with it and wanted to share it here.  I fell in love with the colors used and this person's obvious artistic talent because this design is hand painted.  I do not recall where online I found this picture and I regret that because this person deserves recognition for their art.  I wish I could paint on such small canvases and have it turn out so perfectly.  I aspire to be this good some day.  The acrylics themselves are perfect....the shape and thickness...then that great design is added and to me it is...perfection.  Thanks for stopping by to look.  Hope everyone has a great day.  :o)  
tropical painted acrylic design

No comments:

Post a Comment