Saturday, December 18, 2010

All that glitters....

Is not gold.  Today I have for you a hand painted nail design done with glitter polish and strip rites.  I will happily admit I copied this design from a terrific you tube gal.  Her you tube channel is:  LOVE4NAILS.  Her link is here:  http://www.youtube.com/user/LOVE4NAILS  .  She does simple yet beautiful designs all by her own hand.  I love watching her videos and I always am excited for Fridays which is when she puts out new ones.  I really liked this design on her gorgeous nails and it sorta sang "Christmasy" to me so I did it on me with a little bit of my own touches and I like it.  Hope you guys do to.  I used a glittery teal strip rite, a silver stripe rite, a clear glitter polish on nail bed and white acrylic paint for dots.  I also think this is a good summertime "ocean waves" sort of design.  Of course, I think I'll try it in future with other colors too to put a different spin on it.  What do you guys think of it?  As always, pictures are clickable for enlargement.





 Until next time.

1 comment:

  1. Eileen, your design is cool! Perfect for a party time. Lovely idea :)

    http://discoverlifestyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete