Tuesday, December 14, 2010

My first BB Coutures

Hi all.  I am very excited.  I received my very first BB Couture polishes yesterday.  :o)  I now have "Dragon's Breath" and "Erotic Night".  Can I just say these are such beautiful colors, especially Dragon's Breath!  I put Erotic Night as my pedi (no pedi pic tho) and Dragon's Breath as my mani.  I like the formula, coverage is good, brush is good.  I used three coats each, one coat of SV as top coat.  I am including pics of my mani but my camera didn't capture the true color I'm sorry to say.  The nails I have are gel nails (I've got an upcoming post of the gel system I'm using now).  Customer service at Overall Beauty was great.  Great communication and pretty fast shipping.  I got them in about a week.  On the whole, I'm very satisfied with my BB Coutures and will be obtaining more in the future.  I have my eye on "Love Bug".  :o)




Dragon's Breath on left, Erotic Night on right


Dragon's Breath.  I love the shimmer in this


Erotic Night

Enjoy and Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all!  Until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment